Planning permission

Planning Permission is usually required if you intend to alter your home in any way such as an extension, loft conversion, change of use or dividing part of your house for use as a separate dwelling.

We will make all the relevant applications and representations for Planning on your behalf. If the Local Authority requires the proposal to be revised then we will amend the drawings and re-submit at no extra cost.

There are also other permissions that are required the most common being for Listed Buildings, proposals in Conservation areas, sites with Tree Preservation Orders (TPO's) and Party Wall Agreements.


Should alterations require Planning Approval or Building Regulation Approval be undertaken with out the consent of the Local Authority you could be storing up trouble when you come to sell.